Another day Another Template

Well, I was getting tired of the old template anyway. I thought I would upgrade to one of the latest wizzy free templates in hope of fixing the embedded comment box problem as well on the fly, but to no avail.

So I give up. It is going to have to be pop up comment boxes from now on.

Looks like this is a problem smeared all over the net, but if I wait for Google to come up with a fix I'll probably die of old age first.

Anyway no more of me droning on about how crap this is. (Thank God I hear you say).

A cidery Xmas lament is in the making

regards
Billo



4 comments:

Dioclese said...

Metaxa help, Billo...

BilloTheWisp said...

Believe me Dioclese,

The Metaxa has had a hammering during these blogger tribulations.

Which reminds me, I need to go out and buy some more.

But are the Greeks still making it? Or do the Germans now do that for them as well as pay their bills?

Merry Xmas
Regards
Billo

Dioclese said...

Some good news in the Dioclese household is that Mrs D now has a shiny new cooker, the old one having expired. So, turkey will be hot ang not in prepacked slices between two slices of bread after all!!

BilloTheWisp said...

A new cooker!!

Blimey Dioclese, you are spoiling the woman.

Happy Xmes
Billo